Курс от Seagull AS - Mooring
The objective of this training program is to acquaint crewmembers with mooring arrangements, their purpose and
their location on board. Planning and organizing mooring and anchoring operations are discussed and focus on.
The operation and maintenance of winches, windlass and mooring equipment are discussed in detail.
- General system description
- The purpose of mooring
- Safe mooring practice
- Different mooring arrangements
- How to avoid incidents and accidents
- Planning and organizing mooring and anchoring operations
- Operation of mooring winches and windlass
- Different types of mooring winches
- Synthetic fibre and steel wire mooring lines
- Installation and handling of different types of ropes and lines
- Inspection of wires and ropes
Duration - Two hours